Garrett® Special Markets Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the Special Markets Portal beneficial?
The Special Markets Portal gives our valuable customer the ability to:
- Retrieve invoices, tracking numbers, as well as obtain order status, and order history
- Receive specific pricing, special offers, and pay with credit cards
- Request quotes and convert approved quotes to orders
- Upload multi-recipient addresses in a matter of seconds
What is the difference between registering a business or requesting access?
- Register a Business when your company is a first-time user of the Special Markets portal.
- Request Access when requesting to be a new user to an existing business account
How do I know if my business is already registered?
Please contact email@example.com.
How do I register my business?
Visit http://sm.garrettpopcorn.com. Select Register in the upper left corner, then proceed to click Register My Business.
How do I request access?
Visit http://sm.garrettpopcorn.com. Select Register in the upper left corner, then proceed to click Request Access.
How do I change my password?
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Use “Forgot Password?” link on Sign In page. This will send a temporary password to the Email address used for logging in.
Does Garrett Popcorn Shops® charge sales tax?
Sales tax is charged for Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Texas and Virginia deliveries.
Does Garrett® offer preferred pricing based on volume?
Garrett is happy to reward our customers who share or gift our Handcrafted Happiness™! See below.
What type of payment is accepted?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and American Express credit cards.
Is the web site secure?
Garrett Popcorn Shops® uses VeriSign's SSL solution to protect our customers' credit card number and other confidential information.
What happens if my credit card declines?
If your credit card is declined, please check your credit card details, including billing address, and re-submit your order.
Additional Billing Notes
When your order is placed, an “authorization hold” for the amount of your purchase is temporarily placed on your account. The actual charge is billed to your account at the time your order is shipped.
Will I receive an order confirmation e-mail?
Order confirmations will automatically be sent as long as you have provided us with a valid e-mail address.
How do I make changes to my online order?
To make changes to your order (items, quantity, shipping address or shipping date), you must cancel your order within 48 hours of ship date. Then re-submit your order with the updated information.
Can I cancel my online order?
You can cancel an order from your account within 48 hours, prior to fulfillment. Please contact a Garrett Sales Team member for further assistance.
Does my order ship the same day I place the order?
We freshly handcraft our gourmet popcorn to order so we are unable to ship on the order date.
Can I ship or have my order delivered on the weekend?
UPS shipments are delivered only on weekdays, with the exception of holidays.
What can delay my order?
Orders can be delayed due to government holidays, inclement weather, UPS backlogs, and unexpected circumstances.
Why am I unable to ship individual quantities of event bags, quart petite tins and half-quart mini tins?
Single quantity items are only available in Illinois due to packaging restrictions. Single quantity items are ONLY available for pick up at our off-site kitchen or delivery via messenger service.
- Messenger: is offered Monday to Friday in the Chicagoland area ONLY. Rates are determined by zip codes, and deliveries are guaranteed by 4pm.
- Complimentary Pick Up: is offered at our Off-Site Kitchen located at 2555 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL 60647. The hours are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Saturday is by appointment only.
- UPS Shipping Service:
- Ground: Day-definite delivery typically in one to five days
- 2nd Day Air: Delivery by the end of the second business day
- Next Day Air: Next business day delivery by 10:30am, 12:00pm or end of day, depending on destination
Shipping to Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
We ship to Alaska/Hawaii using a two-day delivery service. An additional $20 service fee will be assessed. Some location in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
Shipping to Canada
We ship to Canada. Additional charges will apply based on your postal code and tin size. For the holiday season, we ship to Canada every day whereas we only ship to Canada on Mondays. Duties, taxes and/or broker’s fees will apply and will be included in your UPS shipping costs.
We do not ship internationally, with the exception of Canada, as we cannot guarantee freshness with extended delivery times.
Shipping to PO Boxes, APO/FPO
UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. UPS requires a physical address. We can however ship to APO/FPO addresses.
While most orders can be produced for next day shipping, there are occasions (i.e. holiday-peak periods) in which certain ship dates may not be available. Should this occur, a Garrett Sales Team member will recommend a satisfactory ship date.
When the package we ship does not reach its destination or is delayed due to weather, this is considered an Act of God, and unfortunately, no refunds will be made.
Visit http://sm.garrettpopcorn.com, and log into your account. You will find the option when you hover over 'Customization' in the drop-down menu or when you click 'Upload Addresses' at the bottom of our 'Flavors' and 'Gifts' pages. Clicking on either will prompt you to the ‘Order Upload’ page with important instructions on how to use our multi-recipient spreadsheet. Follow the ‘Click Here’ button to download the spreadsheet and save the initial copy in .xls format. This will allow you to begin compiling your recipients. Please remember to follow the directions closely noted at the top of each column. When you have finished, you must save your document in a .csv (comma delimited) to upload.
Should you need to make changes to your spreadsheet after converting to a .csv file, please add changes to the .xls file and save to a .csv file. Please contact a Garrett Sales Team member should you need further assistance.
When placing your order, you can select customization options. You can upload your logo or messages in the following formats: High Resolution AI, EPS or PSD. At checkout, you will be notified that the customization process requires at least 5 business days for creative design and print time. Once you proceed to checkout, a Garrett Sales Representative will contact you.
Event Bag Label
- Size: 1” x 2.63”
- No character limit (the more text you add, the smaller the font size)
- Clear labels are only for event bags
- Silver labels are only for platinum bags
- 140 characters (Including spaces and punctuation)
- If no gift message is provided. A genaric message will be included.
- Will be placed in each box.
UPS Shipping Label
- Attention Line: 35 characters
- Second Address Line: 35 characters
- Total characters include spacing and punctuation
Tin to Cups Measurement
- 1/2 Quart Mini 2 cups
- 1 Quart Petite 4 cups
- 1 Gallon Classic 16 cups
- 2 Gallon Family 32 cups
- 3.5 Gallon Friends 56 cups
- 6.5 Gallon Celebration 104 cups
Bag to Cups Measurement
- Small 2 cups
- Medium 4 cups
- Large 6.5 cups
- 1/2 Quart Mini 2in x 2in x 2.5in
- 1 Quart Petite 4in x 4in x 5in
- 1 Gallon Classic 8in x 11in x 11in
- 2 Gallon Family 9in x 15in x 15in
- 3.5 Gallon Friends 12in x 15in x 15in
- 6.5 Gallon Celebration 15in x 16.5in x 16.5in